The Bell Joy Rides are mountain bike rides for women looking for both camaraderie and a little challenge in a fun and supportive environment.
Our rides are pressure-free and worry-free. We make sure every rider is comfortable with the pace of the group and that no section of trail is beyond their ability level.
Our monthly Joy Rides are designed to suit all skill levels. The focus of our Joy Rides is simple: discover new places and make new connections while having fun on two wheels!
- 1:00 Sign In, introductions, break into groups
- 1:15-3:00 Ride!
Riders are encouraged to stay and socialize with other lady riders. We will not have a cook-out after this ride, feel free to bring a camp chair and your favorite post-ride refreshment.
- New Rider: I’ve never ridden a mountain bike, but I’m ready to learn!
- Beginner: I’m new to mtb, I kinda like it and want to ride more!
- Intermediate: I’m comfortable on smooth green & blue trails. I want to improve my technical abilities on more challenging terrain.
- Advanced: I’m comfortable on most terrain (technical sections, some drops and jumps) but I want to challenge myself and ride more committing features.