Join The Alliance
help us build more mountain bike trails in NWNC!
Join our ranks and help us build and improve more mountain bike trails in Northwest North Carolina!
When you join the Alliance, you’ll be helping us on the ground in our advocacy efforts and stay connected to the many things we have going on. You will also be joining SORBA, the largest nonprofit mountain biking organization in the Southeast. As a chapter of SORBA, we promote land access, trail preservation, and new trail development in Northwest NC’s mountains and foothills – and beyond!
SORBA is also engaged in the IMBA Local program, so there are additional services available to our members, like…
- Trail News delivered to your inbox
- Subaru VIP discount
- Member pack with decals, discounts, and card
- Discounts on over 100 brands of bike and outdoor gear through Experticity.com
- Subscription to a magazine of your choice. Choose Bicycling magazine, Dirt Rag digital edition, Peloton digital edition or Velo digital edition.
- Discounted health and accident insurance
Click on the JOIN button and you will be redirected to the IMBA site for the IMBA Local membership application and/or renewal. The Northwest North Carolina MTB Alliance should already be selected as the local chapter for you.
(Link will open in a new tab)